Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hallamshire. The History and Topography of the Parish of Sheffield in the County of York (1819) (external scan)
- South Yorkshire (a history of the Deanery of Doncaster), Volume I (1828)
- The Hallamshire Glossary (1829) (external scan)
- South Yorkshire (a history of the Deanery of Doncaster), Volume II (1831)
- New Illustrations of the Life, Studies, and Writings of Shakespeare (1845) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- On the (so called) Roll of Battle Abbey (1853)
- Familiae Minorum Gentium, transcribed and published in 1894-6 by The Harleian Society
Works about Hunter
- "Hunter, Joseph," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.