|←Author Index: Wa||Sir Joseph Walton
Barrister-at-law, Recorder of Wigan, and later Judge of the King's Bench
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W."
- Practice and Procedure of Court of Common Pleas at Lancaster
- "Early History of Legal Studies in England", in American Bar Association (1899)
- “Affreightment,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Walton
- “Walton, Joseph,” by Foster, J. in Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “Walton, Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.