Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wo||Joseph Wolff
|Jewish Christian missionary|
- Missionary journal and memoir of the Rev. Joseph Wolff, written by himself; revised and edited by John Bayford. London, J. Duncan, 1824.
- Researches and missionary labours among the Jews, Mohammedans, and other sects. London, J. Nisbet & Co., 1835.
- Journal of the Rev. Josepf Wolff ...: In a Series of Letters to Sir Thomas Baring, Bart. : Containing an Account of His Missionary Labours from the Years 1827 to 1831: and from the Years 1835 to 1838. London, James Burns, 1839.
- Narrative of a mission to Bokhara, in the years 1843-1845, to ascertain the fate of Colonel Stoddart and Captain Conolly. London, J.W. Parker, 1845.
- Travels and adventures of the Rev. Joseph Wolff, D.D., LL. D: Vicar of Ile Brewers, near Taunton; and late missionary to the Jews and Muhammadans in Persia, Bokhara, Cashmeer, etc. London, Saunders, Otley and Co., 1861.
Works about Wolff
- “Wolff, Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Wolff, Joseph,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)