Author:Joseph ben Ephraim Karo
- Beit Yosef (בית יוסף) , a commentary on Arba'ah Turim
- Shulchan Aruch (שולחן ערוך), a major work of Jewish law, defining for Orthodox Judaism
- Kesef Mishneh (כסף משנה) (Venice, 1574-5), a commentary of Mishneh Torah by Maimonides
- The Laws of Mourning on Hol Hamoed
- Bedek Habayit (בדק הבית) (Salonica, 1605), supplements and corrections to Beit Yosef;
- Kelalei Hatalmud (כללי התלמוד) (Salonica, 1598), on the methodology of the Talmud;
- Maggid Meisharim (מגיד מישרים) (Lublin, 1646), and supplements (Venice, 1646)
- Avkat Rochel (אבקת רוכל) (Salonica, 1791), Responsa
- Derashot (דרשות) (Salonica, 1799), speeches, in the collection Oz Tzadikim.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse