Author:Joseph de Guignes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mémoire historique sur l'origine des Huns et des Turcs (1748)
- Histoire generale des Huns, des Mongoles, des Turcs et des autres Tartares occidentaux (1757) (external scan)
- Recherches sur les Navigations des Chinois du Cote de l'Amerique, et sur quelques Peuples situés a l'extremite orientale de l"asie. (1761) (external scan)
- An historical essay on the origin of the Oriented characters in the Royal printing-house, on the works which have been printed at Paris, in Arabic in Syriac, in Armenian, &c. and on the Greek characters of Francis I. commonly called the King's Greek. (1789) (external scan)
- Supplément a L'Histoire Générale Des Huns, Des Turks Et Des Mogols. (1824) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.