Author:Josiah Latimer Clark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cl||Josiah Latimer Clark
|English electrical engineer. |
- Experimental Investigation of the Laws which govern the Propagation of the Electric Current in Submarine Telegraph Cables, (1855)
- "On the Formation of Standards of Electrical Quantity and Resistance," in (British Assoc. Reports, vol. xxxi. pt. ii. p. 37) (1861). With C.T. Bright.
- An Elementary Treatise on Electrical Measurement, (1868).
- Electrical tables and formulæ, for the use of telegraph inspectors and operators, (1871). With Robert Sabine.
- A Treatise on the Transit Instrument, (1882)
- The Star Guide, (1886). With Herbert Sadler.
- Dictionary of Metric and other useful Measures, (1891).
- Memoir of Sir William Fothergill Cooke, (1895)
Works about Latimer Clark
- "Clark, Josiah Latimer," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Clark, Latimer," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.