Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Josiah Royce
|Professor of the History of Philosophy, Harvard University|
- 1885. The Religious Aspect of Philosophy
- 1886 California : A Study of American Character : From the Conquest in 1846 to the Second Vigilance Committee in San Francisco Berkeley : Heyday Books, c2002. First published Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1886
- 1892. The Spirit of Modern Philosophy
- 1897. The Conception of God, a philosophical discussion concerning the Nature of the Divine Idea as a Demonstrable Reality
- 1898. Studies of Good and Evil: a series of Essays upon Problems of Philosophy and of Life
- 1899. The World and the Individual First Series, The Four Historical Conceptions of Being
- 1900. The Conception of Immortality
- 1901. The World and the Individual Second Series, Nature, Man, and the Moral Order
- 1903. Outlines of Psychology: an elementary treatise, with some practical applications
- 1904. Herbert Spencer: An Estimate and a Review
- 1908. The Philosophy of Loyalty
- 1909. What is Vital in Christianity?
- 1912. The Sources of Religious Insight.
- 1912. William James, and Other Essays on the Philosophy of Life
- 1913. The Problem of Christianity.
- 1914. War and Insurance Macmillan.
- 1916. The Hope of the Great Community Macmillan.
- 1919. Lectures on Modern Idealism edited by J. Loewenberg. Yale University Press.
- 1920. Fugitive Essays
- “Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Some Psychological Problems Emphasized by Pragmatism,” in Popular Science Monthly, 83 (October 1913)
Works about Royce