Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Maria Felicia (Poslední paní Hlohovská, 1870), novel, translated by Antonie Krejsa (1898)
- Barbara (Nebožka Barbora, 1873), short story, translated by Šárka B. Hrbková (1920)
- A Kiss (Hubička), short story, translated by Marie Busch and Otto Pick (1925)
Works about Světlá
- "Publisher's note" in Maria Felicia (1898)
- "Caroline Světlá" in Czechoslovak Stories (1920)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.