Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Inspiration recorded while enjoying the ascent to Spring Mountain", poem in Selection of Yuan Poetry (元詩選)
Works about Kublai Khan
- "Kublai Khan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Kubla Khan" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Kublai Khan, or the Siege of Kinsai", in The Porcelain Tower, or, Nine Stories of China, by Thomas Henry Sealy and John Leech (1842) (external scan)
- "Kublai Khan", in The Makers of Cathay, by Charles Wilfrid Allan (1909) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.