Author:Leonard Arthur Magnus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
- A concise grammar of the Russian language (1916) (external scan)
- Roumania's cause & ideals (1917) (external scan)
- The heroic ballads of Russia (1921) (external scan)
- as translator
- Russian Folk-Tales by Alexander Nikolaevich Afanasyev
- The tale of the armament of Igor (1915) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.