Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Luigi Pulci and the Morgante Maggiore, 1901.
- The Italian Renaissance in England, 1902, part of the Columbia University Studies in Comparative Literature.
- Napoleon III and American Diplomacy at the Outbreak of the Civil War, 1905.
- American Foreign Policy: By a Diplomatist, 1909.
- "The Relation of Literature to History", 1913 in Journal of Comparative Literature, vol. I., No. 2.
- A Prophecy of the War (1913–1914), 1918.
- Inside Constantinople: A Diplomatist's Diary during the Dardanelles Expedition, April–September, 1915, 1918.
- Tudor Ideals, 1921.
- "Address of the American Minister Mr. Lewis Einstein" in Czechoslovakia's tribute to the memory of Woodrow Wilson (1924)
- Roosevelt: His Mind in Action, 1930.
- Divided Loyalties: Americans in England During the War of Independence, 1933.
- Historical Change, 1946.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1967, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 55 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.