Author:Logan Grant McPherson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "The Meaning of Corporations and Trusts" in Popular Science Monthly, 45 (July 1894)
- 2. "Business, Friendship, Charity" in Popular Science Monthly, 47 (May 1895)
- 3. "The Development of the Monetary Problem" in Popular Science Monthly, 49 (May 1896)
- 4. "The Monetary Problem" in Popular Science Monthly, 49 (June 1896)
- 5. "On our Banking System" in Popular Science Monthly, 49 (July 1896)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1925, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.