Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recherches sur l'origine des découvertes attribuées aux modernes (1766)
- Gothofredi Guillelmi Leibnitii, Opera Omnia (1768) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Journal of travels made through the principal cities of Europe (1782) translated by Highmore, Joseph (1692-1780) Wallis, John (-1818) (external scan)
- Memoirs of a traveller, now in retirement (5 volumes, 1806) "translated from the French under the superintendence of the author" (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Le tocsin (1769) (external scan)
Works about Dutens
- "Dutens, Louis," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Dutens, Louis," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.