|←Author Index: Po||Louise Pound
|American folklorist, and professor at the University of Nebraska.|
- The Comparison of Adjectives in English in the XV and the XVI Century (1901) (External scan)
- “The Literary Interregnum”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (October 1913).
- Indefinite Composites and Word-Coinage (1913).
- Blends, their Relation to English Word Formation (1914) (External scan)
- “Emerson as a Romanticist”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (January 1915).
- “New-World Analogues of the English and Scottish Popular Ballads”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (April 1916).
- Poetic Origins and the Ballad (1921) (External scan)
- American Ballads and Songs (c.1922) (External scan)
- “A Nebraska Folk-Song”, Folk-Lore, volume 33, (1922), pp. 113–116.
- American Ballads and Songs (1923).
- Selected Writings of Louise Pound (1949).
- Nebraska Folklore (1959).