|←Author Index: Wo||Lucien Wolf
English Jewish journalist, historian, and advocate of Jewish rights.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "L. W."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L. W."
- Sir Moses Montefiore : a centennial biography wih extracts from letters and journals (1885) 
- Crypto-Jews in the Canaries (1910) 
- Notes on the diplomatic history of the Jewish question (1919) 
- The myth of the Jewish menace in world affairs; or, The truth about the forged Protocols of the elders of Zion (1921) 
- Life of the first Marquess of Ripon (1921) in 2 vol.
- Russo-Jewish refugees in eastern Europe : report on the fourth meeting of the Advisory Committee of the High Commissioner for Russian Refugees of the League of Nations, held in Geneva, on April 20, 1923 (1923) 
Contributions to Encyclopaedia Britannica
- “Anti-Semitism” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Hirsch, Baron” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Zionism” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about Wolf
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.