Author:Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ch||Sir Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
|KCB, CSI; British barrister-at-law, judge and civil servant. Chief Justice of Gibraltar|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. D. Ch."
- "Bill of Exchange," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Sale of Goods," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- A Digest of the Law of Bills of Exchange
- (ed.) Corner's Crown Practice
- (ed.) Wilson's Supreme Court of Judicature Acts and Rules
Works about Chalmers
- "Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)