Author:Mandayam Osuri Tirunarayana Iyengar
A complete list of publications is provided in Iyengar & Gandhi (2009). Some major publications include:
- Preliminary Report of a Malaria Survey of Calcutta, Indian Journal of Medical Research. Special Indian Science Congress Number, 1920, pp. 15-16.
- A note on grappling tail-hooks in anopheline larvae. Indian J. Med. Res, 9:630-633,1922
- On the biology of the flowers of Monochoria. J. Indian Bot. Soc, 170-173, April 1923
- The anopheline fauna of a swamp in Bangalore. Indian J. Med. Res.,13:697-702,1926
- Infestation of the human intestines by coprid beetles. Indian Med. Gaz., 63, 365-369, 1928.
- The larva of Anopheles turkhudi. Indian J. Med. Res., 17:1189-1192, 1930
- Filariasis in North Travancore. Indian J. Med. Res., 20, 671-672, 1933
- Rat-flea survey in Peermade District, Travancore. Indian J. Med. Res., 21:723-730,1934
- The identification of common rat-fleas of India. Indian J. Med. Res., 22:675-686,1935
- Public health aspects of filariasis in India. Indian Med. Gaz, 72:300-307, 1937.
- Naturalistic control of the breeding of Anopheles sundaicus by means of Eichomia cover. J. Malar. Inst. India, 6:309-310,1946.
- Mosquitoes of the Maldive Islands. Bull. Ent. Res., 46:1-10, 1955. (with M.A.U. Menon).
- Infection experiments with a fungus (Coelomomyces) which kills malarial mosquitoes. Science, 158, 526, 1967. with J.N. Couch and C.J. Umphlett)
- Developmental Stages Of Filariae In Mosquitoes. 5th. Pacif. Comm. Tech. Pap., No. 104, 11 pages, 1957
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1972, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse