Author:Manly Palmer Hall
- The Lost Keys of Freemasonry (1923)
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928)
- The ways of the lonely ones Illustrated by J. Augustus Knapp. 4th rev. ed (1934) (Renewal: R291516)
- Questions and answers; fundamentals of the occult sciences (1937) (Renewal: R354023)
- Freemasonry of the Ancient Egyptians, to which Is added an Interpretation of the Crata Repoa initiation rite (1937) (Renewal: R354025)
- Twelve world teachers; a summary of their lives and teachings (1937) (Renewal: R354024)
- Reincarnation, the cycle of necessity (1939) (Renewal: R401953)
- Nature spirits (1939) (Renewal: R401955)
- Initiation of Plato (1939) (Renewal: R401957)
- Conquering fear (1939) (Renewal: R401956)
- Hypnotism (1939) (Renewal: R401954)
- A plan for youth (1939) (Renewal: R401958)
- Self-unfoldment by disciplines of realization (1942) (Renewal: R486074)
- Lady of dreams; a fable in the manner of the Chinese (1943) (Renewal: R507365)
- The philosophy of astrology (1943) (Renewal: R503931)
- The guru, by his disciple; the way of the East, as told to Manly Palmer Hall (1944) (Renewal: R523894)
- The secret destiny of America (1944) (Renewal: R535957)
- Healing: the divine art. NM: additions & revisions (1944) (Renewal: R523895)
- Journey in truth (1945) (Renewal: R560303)
- Pathways of philosophy (1947) (Renewal: R610256)
- Very sincerely yours (1948) (Renewal: R628986)
- Orders of universal reformation: utopias (1949) (Renewal: R670296)
- The Mystical Christ (1951) (Renewal: RE036314)
- The Adepts in the Eastern esoteric tradition (1952) (Renewal: RE047276)
- How belief in rebirth can enrich your life (1956) (Renewal: RE213118)
- Incompatibility, a crisis in modern living (1956) (Renewal: RE213119)
- The Mystery of human birth (1956) (Renewal: RE213120)
- The Story of Christmas (1956) (Renewal: RE213116)
- The Sages of China (1957) (Renewal: RE256422)
- Old Testament wisdom (1957) (Renewal: RE256423)
- Astrological Keywords (1958) (Renewal: RE311955)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
This author died in 1990, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 32 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse