Author:Margaret Alice Murray
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ancient Egyptian Legends (1913) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- "Child-Sacrifice among European Witches" in Man Vol. 18, (Apr., 1918), pp. 60-62.
- The Divine King in England (1954)
- "The God of the Witches" in Journal of the Manchester Egyptian and Oriental Society Vol. 6, (1916)
- The God of the Witches (1931)
- Index of Names and Titles of the Old Kingdom (1908) (external scan)
- My First Hundred Years (1963)
- The Tomb of Two Brothers (1910) (external scan)
- "Two Trials for Witchcraft" in Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland (1921)
- The Witch-Cult in Western Europe (1921) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- "Organisations of Witches in Great Britain" in Folk-Lore, 28 (1917), pp. 228–258
- "Witches and the Number Thirteen" in Folk-Lore, 31 (1920), pp. 204–209
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1963, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 59 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.