Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ga||Martin Gardner
|American popular mathematics and popular science writer|
- "Thang" (Comment, February 1936)
- The dome of many colors (1944) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2040 due to Renewal R525637 (Earliest found renewal)
- Match-ic (1936), Ireland Magic Company, illust. by Nelson Hahne.
- Here's New Magic: An Array of New and Original Magic Secrets (1937) "by Joe Berg" [actually ghostwritten by Gardner], Illus. by Nelson C. Hahne; Chicago: Privately printed.
- 12 Tricks with a Borrowed Deck (1940), Ireland Magic Company, illust. by Harlan Tarbell, intro. by Paul Rosini.
- After the Dessert (1941), Max Holden, illust. by Nelson Hahne.
- Cut the Cards (1942), Max Holden, illust. by Nelson Hahne.
|Some works by this author are under copyright. Before adding a new text, please review the Copyright policy and Help:Copyright tags to determine the copyright status.|