|←Author Index: Ha||Mary Hays
|English novelist and historian of women|
- Female Biography, or Memoirs of Illustrious and Celebrated Women of All Ages and Countries (6 volumes). London: R. Phillips, 1803. Vol. I (IA); Vol. II (IA); Vol.III (IA); Vol.IV ; Vol. V (IA); Vol. VI (IA)
- Cursory remarks on an enquiry into the expediency and propriety of public or social worship: inscribed to Gilbert Wakefield (as Eusebia). London: Knott, 1791. Google Books
- Letters and essays, moral, and miscellaneous. London: Knott, 1793. Google Books
- Memoirs of Emma Courtney (2 volumes). London: G.G. & J. Robinson, 1796. (IA) Google Books
- Appeal to the men of Great Britain in behalf of women (as Anonymous). London: J. Johnson and J. Bell, 1798. Jisc Historic Books (institutional subscription required)
- The victim of prejudice: In two volumes. London: J. Johnson, 1799.
- Harry Clinton: a tale for youth. London: J. Johnson, 1804.
- Family annals, or, The sisters. London: W. Simpkin & R. Marshall, 1817.
- Memoirs of queens, illustrious and celebrated. London: T. & J. Allman, 1821.
- The love-letters of Mary Hays (1779–1780). Ed. A.F. Wedd. London: Methuen, 1925.