Author:Mary Jane Safford
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Sa||Mary Jane Safford
|American feminist; nurse, physician, educator, humanitarian, suffragette|
- Dress-Reform: a series of lectures on dress as it affects the health of women, 1874.
- Papers, read at the second congress of women, Chicago, October 15, 16, and 17, 1874 : a plea for fallen women, 1874.
- Lac Defloratum, 1874.
- The Etiology and Infectiousness of Puerperal Fever, 1875.
- Pre-natal influence, 1878.
- Health and strength for girls, 1884.
Works about Safford
- In: Woman's work in the Civil War: a record of heroism, patriotism and patience by Linus Pierpont Brockett, Mary C Vaughan, 1867