Author:Mary Wortley Montagu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M--y W---y M----e: Written During Her Travels in Europe, 1763 external source
- The poetical works of the Right Honourable lady M--y W--y M--e , 1781 external source
- The works of the Right Honourable Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, 1803:
- vol 1[note 1] MEMOIRS OF LADY MARY WORTLEY MONTAGU., LETTERS WRITTEN BEFORE THE YEAR 1717., & THE ENCHIRIDION OF EPICTETUS.[note 2]
- vol 2 VOLUME THE SECOND. CONTAINING LETTERS DURING MR. WORTLEY'S EMBASSY.
- vol 3 VOLUME THE THIRD. CONTAINING LETTERS I. DURING MR. WORTLEY'S EMBASSY ; II. TO THE COUNTESS OF MAR, AT PARIS ; III. TO MR. WORTLEY.
- vol 4 LETTERS DURING HER RESIDENCE ABROAD, FROM 1746 TO 1756.
- vol 5 VOLUME THE FIFTH. CONTAINING I. LETTERS TO MR. WORTLEY AND TO THE COUNTESS OF BUTE, DURING HER LAST RESIDENCE ABROAD. II. POEMS. III. ESSAYS. IV. INDEX TO THE FIVE VOLUMES.
- This volume contains no page listing its complete contents.
- "it be thought that her Translation is of the Latin version rather than of the Greek original. — Bishop Burnet's corrections are printed in italics."
- The Reasons that Induced Dr S to write a Poem call'd the Lady's Dressing room
- Epistle from Mrs. Yonge to Her Husband