Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ti||Matthew Tindal
|Deist authors, Tindal's "Christianity as Old as the Creation" was one of the central works establishing the denominationOne of the most eminent|
- Christianity as Old as the Creation, 1730
- Essay of Obedience to the Supreme Powers, 1694
- Essay on the Power of the Magistrate and the Rights of Mankind in Matters of Religion, 1697
- The Liberty of the Press, 1698
- The Rights of the Christian Church (external scan)
- An Address to the Inhabitants of London and Westminster, 1730
Works about Tindal
- “Tindal, Matthew” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- "Tindal, Matthew," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tindal, Matthew," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)