- Potash & Perlmutter: Their Copartnership Ventures and Adventure (1909) [P&P] PG; IA
- Abe and Mawruss: Being Further Adventures of Potash and Perlmutter [P&P] PG; IA
- The Competitive Nephew (1915) PG; IA
- Elkan Lubliner, American (1912) PG; IA
- Object: Matrimony (1912) PG
- Worrying Won't Win (1918) [P&P] PG; IA
- Potash & Perlmutter Settle Things (1919) [P&P] PG; IA
- Present Company Excepted: a sort of a play, in two acts or thereabouts (1922)
Short works from magazines
- "Casabianca" (ss) McClure's Magazine, Aug 1906
- "A Transaction in Bonds" (ss) Munsey's Magazine, Oct 1908
- "An Unsuccessful Homicide" (ss) McClure's Magazine, May 1906
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1934, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse