Author:Montague Rhodes James
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ja||Montague Rhodes James
|British medieval scholar; Provost of King's College, Cambridge; best remembered today for his ghost stories |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. R. J."
- Ghost Stories of an Antiquary (1904)
- More Ghost Stories of an Antiquary (1911)
- A Thin Ghost and Others (1919) (External scan)
- A Warning to the Curious and Other Ghost Stories (1925)
Other short stories
- There Was A Man Dwelt By a Churchyard (1924)
- Wailing Well (1928)
- Rats (1929)
- The Experiment (1931)
- The Malice of Inanimate Objects (1933)
- A Vignette (1936)
- The Five Jars – Copyrighted in the United States until 2021
- The Lost Apocrypha of the Old Testament, 1920.
- The Apocryphal New Testament – Copyrighted in the United States until 2020, and from this:
- (ed.) De Nugis Curialium (1914)