Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Iq||Muhammad Iqbal
|colonial era Indian Muslim poet and philosopher|
- The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam – Copyrighted in the United States until 2025
- The Secrets of the Self, 1920
- Islam as an Ethical and Political Ideal, Iqbal's first English lecture given in Lahore, April 1908.
- Political Thought in Islam, This was the first paper of Iqbal to be published after the completion of his doctoral thesis. It was reproduced in "Hindustan Review", Allahabad (India), December 1910, pp. 527-33 and January 1911, pp. 22-26. Reprinted in 1989 by Bazm-i-Iqbal. Translated into Urdu as Khilafat-i-Islamia.
- Presidential Address to All-India Muslim League, Presidential Address to the 25th Session of the All-India Muslim League, Allahabad, 29 December 1930. Iqbal presented at this annual meeting the concept of a federation of the Muslim Majority Provinces.
- Women in the East, This is the report of a correspondent of the Liverpool Post about his interview with Iqbal while he was in England during Round Table Conference.
- Iqbal's Interview with The Bombay Chronicle, On the eve of Iqbal’s departure for London to attend the second Round Table Conference (17th September – December 31, 1931), he gave an interview to a representative of the The Bombay Chronicle which is reproduced below.
- Presidential Address to All-India Muslim Conference, Presidential address delivered at the annual session of the All-India Muslim Conference, Lahore, 21 March 1932.
- Pan-Islamism, Statement explaning Fazl-i-Husain's observation in the council of state regarding Pan-Islamism issued on 19th September 1933.
- Islam and Ahmadism, Published in "Islam" of Lahore in January 1936.
- Islam and Nationalism, Statement on Islam and nationalism in reply to a statement of Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madani, published in "Ehsan" on the 9th March, 1938.