Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The History of King Lear (1681)
- Dido and Aeneas (1689)
- A New Version of the Psalms of David, fitted to the tunes used in churches, with Nicholas Brady (1696) (external scan)
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night (a. 1700)
Works about Tate
- "Nahum Tate," in The Lives and Characters of the English Dramatick Poets (pp. 139−140), by Gerard Langbaine, London: Thomas Leigh (1698)
- "Nahum Tate", in The Lives of the Poets-Laureate, by W. S. Austin and J. Ralph (1853)
- "Tate, Nahum," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tate, Nahum," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Tate, Nahum," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (1875–1889)
- "Tate, Nahum," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.