|←Author Index: Br||Nicholas Breton
|English poet and novelist|
- A Sweet Pastoral
- Aglaia: a Pastoral
- Phyllida and Corydon
- Astrophel's Song of Phyllida and Corydon
- A Pastoral of Phyllis and Corydon
- Corydon's Supplication to Phyllis
- A Report Song in a Dream, between a shepherd and his nymph
- Another of the Same
- A Shepherd's Dream
- A Quarrel with Love
- A Sweet Contention between Love, his Mistress, and Beauty
- "Those eyes that hold the hand of every heart"
- Sonnet: "The worldly prince doth in his sceptre hold"
- A Sweet Lullaby
- The Wil of Wit (1589) in Elizabethan & Jacobean Pamphlets
Works about Breton
- “Breton, Nicholas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Breton, Nicholas,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.