Author:Nicholas Harris Nicolas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- History of the orders of knighthood of the British Empire; of the Order of the Guelphs of Hanover; and of the medals, clasps, and crosses, conferred for naval and military services (1842)
- Volume 3 (transcription project)
- The dispatches and letters of Vice Admiral Lord Viscount Nelson (1845)
Works about Nicolas
- "Nicolas, Nicholas Harris," in A Naval Biographical Dictionary, by William Richard O'Byrne, London: John Murray (1849)
- "Nicolas, Nicholas Harris," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Nicolas, Sir Nicholas Harris," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.