Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, aldermen and citizens of London : at the cathedral-church of St. Paul, January the 19th, 1703/4: being the fast-day, appointed by Her Majesty's proclamation, upon occasion of the late dreadful storm and tempest, and to implore the blessing of God, upon Her Majesty, and her allies, in the present war (1704)
- The Lord Bishop of Exeter's answer to Mr. Hoadly's letter (1709)
- The divine institution of magistracy and the gracious design of its institution: a sermon preach'd before the Queen at St. James's on Tuesday, March 8, 1708, being the anniversary of Her Majesty's happy accession to the throne (1709)
- Practical discourses upon our saviour's sermon on the mount (1717), in 8 vols.
- Practical discourses on the Lord's prayer: where the design, matter, and form of it is explain'd, in a plain familiar manner, and fitted to the meanest capacities (1727)
Works about Blackall
- "Blackall, Offspring," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.