Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Bl||Offspring Blackall
|Bishop of Exeter|
- A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, aldermen and citizens of London : at the cathedral-church of St. Paul, January the 19th, 1703/4: being the fast-day, appointed by Her Majesty's proclamation, upon occasion of the late dreadful storm and tempest, and to implore the blessing of God, upon Her Majesty, and her allies, in the present war (1704)
- The Lord Bishop of Exeter's answer to Mr. Hoadly's letter (1709)
- The divine institution of magistracy and the gracious design of its institution: a sermon preach'd before the Queen at St. James's on Tuesday, March 8, 1708, being the anniversary of Her Majesty's happy accession to the throne (1709)
- Practical discourses upon our saviour's sermon on the mount (1717), in 8 vols.
- Practical discourses on the Lord's prayer: where the design, matter, and form of it is explain'd, in a plain familiar manner, and fitted to the meanest capacities (1727)