Author:Ottilia Lovisa Selma Lagerlöf
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nils Holgerssons underbara resa genom Sverige (Swedish)
- The Wonderful Adventures of Nils (transcription project) (1907) translated by Velma Swanston Howard (1868-1937)
- Mårbacka, 1922 translated by Velma Swanston Howard in 1926, Doubleday, Page and Co
Works about Lagerlöf
- "Lagerlöf, Selma," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
- "Lagerlof, Ottilia Lovisa Selma," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Lagerlöf, Ottilia Lovisa Selma," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1940, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.