Author:Ottokar Theobald Otto Maria Czernin von und zu Chudenitz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the World War (1919) (external scan)
Works about Czernin
- "Count Czernin: the New Emperor's New Foreign Minister" by in The New Europe, 1 (11) (28th December, 1916)
- "Czernin and Clam-Martinic" in The Bohemian Review, 1 (1) (1917)
- "Kühlmann and Czernin as Converts" in The New Europe, 4 (52) (11th October, 1917)
- "Czernin von Chudenitz, Count Ottokar," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Czernin, Ottokar, Count," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.