Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fe||Owen Feltham
|English writer and churchman|
- Resolves, Divine, Morall, Politicall, by Owin Felltham [1620?] - during Feltham's life this work passed through multiple editions, with considerable alterations.
- A Brief Character of the Low Countries (1652)
Works about Feltham
- "Felltham, Owen," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Feltham, Owen," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Feltham, Owen," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Owen Felltham (1976), by Ted-Larry Pebworth