Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following work, written by others, is loosely attributed to Pericles:
- Pericles's Funeral Oration, attributed to Pericles in Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War.
- Pericles's Third Oration, attributed to Pericles in Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War.
Works about Pericles
- Pericles, in Plutarch's Lives, translated by John Dryden, edited by Arthur Hugh Clough,1859
- "The Age of Pericles", an essay by Richard Claverhouse Jebb, 1889
- "Pericles Rules in Athens", by Rossiter Johnson, 1905
- “Pericles”, by Charles Peter Mason in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.