The following work, written by others, is loosely attributed to Pericles:
- Pericles's Funeral Oration, attributed to Pericles in Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War.
- Pericles's Third Oration, attributed to Pericles in Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War.
Works about Pericles
- Pericles, in Plutarch's Lives, translated by John Dryden, edited by Arthur Hugh Clough,1859
- "The Age of Pericles", an essay by Richard Claverhouse Jebb, 1889
- "Pericles Rules in Athens", by Rossiter Johnson, 1905
- “Pericles”, by Charles Peter Mason in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse