Author:Peter Parker (1721-1811)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Peter Parker.
|←Author Index: Pa||Peter Parker
|1st baronet; Royal Navy officer; Member of Parliament|
- Cartel for the exchange of prisoners of war, with John Dalling and Francisco de Miranda (18 November, 1781)
Works about Parker
- A narrative of Sir Henry Clinton's co-operations with Sir Peter Parker, on the attack of Sullivan's island, in the South Carolina, in the year 1776.
- "Parker, Peter (officer)," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)
- "Parker, Peter (1721-1811)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Parker, Peter (officer)," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)