|←Author Index: Do||Philip Doddridge
English Nonconformist leader, educator, and hymnwriter.
- The Family Expositor (6 vols., 1739-1756)
- The Rise and Progress of Religion in the Soul (1745), dedicated to Isaac Watts
- Life of Colonel Gardiner (1747)
- a Course of Lectures on Pneumatology, Ethics and Divinity (1763)
Works about Doddridge
- Memoirs, by Rev. Job Orton (1766)
- Letters to and from Dr Doddridge, by Rev. Thomas Stedman (1790)
- Correspondence and Diary, in 5 vols., by his grandson, John Doddridge Humphreys (1829)
- Memorials of the Independent Churches of Northamptonshire (1853) pp 13-28
- Stanford's Philip Doddridge (1880)
- “Doddridge, Philip,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.