|←Author Index: Do||Philip Doddridge
|English Nonconformist leader, educator, and hymnwriter|
- The Family Expositor (6 vols., 1739-1756)
- The Rise and Progress of Religion in the Soul (1745), dedicated to Isaac Watts
- Life of Colonel Gardiner (1747)
- a Course of Lectures on Pneumatology, Ethics and Divinity (1763)
Works about Doddridge
- Memoirs, by Rev. Job Orton (1766)
- Letters to and from Dr Doddridge, by Rev. Thomas Stedman (1790)
- Correspondence and Diary, in 5 vols., by his grandson, John Doddridge Humphreys (1829)
- Memorials of the Independent Churches of Northamptonshire (1853) pp 13-28
- Stanford's Philip Doddridge (1880)
- “Doddridge, Philip,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Doddridge, Philip,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Doddridge, Philip,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)