Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Poems on Various Subjects, Religious and Moral 1773 (London: by A. Bell, for Cox and Berry, Boston)
- Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and Slave 1834
- "On being brought from Africa to America"
- "On the Death of Mr. Snider Murder'd by Richardson"
- "On Virtue"
- "To a Lady on the Death of Her Husband"
- "To His Excellency, General Washington" written for Washington, 1775
- "An Elegiac Poem, On the Death of that celebrated Divine, and eminent Servant of Jesus Christ, the Reverend and learned George Whitefield"
Works about Wheatley