Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mc||Primrose McConnell
|Member of the Royal Agricultural Society. Farmer. Author of Diary of a Working Farmer; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. McC."
- "Grass and Grassland," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Reaping," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Threshing," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Soffe, Richard J., ed. (1903). ""Primrose McConnell: a brief biographical sketch" by P. W. Brassley". Primrose McConnell's The Agricultural Notebook (20th ed.). pp. xi–xii.
- Primrose McConnell (1906). Diary of a working farmer. London: The Cable Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd.