|←Author Index: Mc||Primrose McConnell
Member of the Royal Agricultural Society. Farmer. Author of Diary of a Working Farmer; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. McC."
- “Grass and Grassland,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Reaping,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Threshing,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- http://www.oxforddnb.com/index/101039574/ McConnell, Primrose
- Primrose McConnell (1906). Diary of a working farmer. London: The Cable Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd.