Author:Victoria of the United Kingdom
(Redirected from Author:Queen Victoria)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Vi||Alexandrina Victoria
|Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837, and the first Empress of India from 1 May 1876 to 22 January 1901|
- Proclamation by the Queen in Council, to the princes, chiefs, and people of India (1858).
- A Proclamation For Uniting the Provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick, into one Dominion under the name of CANADA (1867).
- Queen Victoria's Proclamation as Empress of India (1876).
- The Letters Of Queen Victoria, in three volumes, edited by Arthur Christopher Benson (1908)
- Further Letters Of Queen Victoria, translated from German (published in 1930s)
- Letter to King Leopold I of Belgium (1854)
Works about Victoria
Addressed to Victoria
- Lin Tsê-hsü's Letter to Queen Victoria, 1839
- Kaiser Wilhelm's Address to Queen Victoria by Wilhelm II, 1889
- "Queen Victoria" in Varied Types by G. K. Chesterton, 1908
- "The Bells and Queen Victoria" by Rudyard Kipling, 1911
- Queen Victoria by Giles Lytton Strachey, 1921