Author:Rainer Maria Rilke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Book of Hours
- Poems, translated by Jessie Lemont, introduction by Hans Trausil, illustration by Dugald Stewart Walker (1918)
- Rodin, translated by Jessie Lemont and Hans Trausil (1919) (external scan)
- Elegies from the castle of Duino, translated by V. Sackville-West and Edward Sackville West (1931) (external scan)
Individually published poems
- The Angels (multiple editions)
- Glimpse of a Childhood (multiple editions)
- A Grave Hour (multiple editions)
- He Who Visions, in Poet Lore, vol. 34, no. 1 (1934)
- My Battle-Cry, in Poet Lore, vol. 26, no. 2 (1915)
- Presentiment (multiple editions)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1926, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.