Author:Ralph Stockman Tarr
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ta||Ralph Stockman Tarr
|Professor Physical Geography. Cornell University. Special Assistant of the U.S. Geological Survey|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. S. T."
Articles in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- "Grand Canyon," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Hudson River," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "New York," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part, with Newton Dennison Mereness and Walker Tallmadge Arndt)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Earthquake Phenomena" in Popular Science Monthly, 27 (July 1885)
- "Sketch of Professor Alpheus Hyatt" in Popular Science Monthly, 28 (December 1885)
- "Animal Life in the Gulf Stream" in Popular Science Monthly, 35 (September 1889)
- "Watkins Glen and Other Gorges of the Finger Lake Region of Central New York" in Popular Science Monthly, 68 (May 1906)
- "Tarr, Ralph Stockman," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)