Author:Ralph Vary Chamberlin
- The Early Hebrew Conception of the Universe, 1909
- Some Early Hebrew Legends, 1910
- Evolution and Theological Belief, 1911
- "Animal names and anatomical terms of the Goshute Indians". Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 60: 74–103. 1908.
- "Some plant names of the Ute Indians". American Anthropologist 11: 27–40. 1909. doi:10.1525/aa.1909.11.1.02a00040.
- The Meaning of Organic Evolution. Provo, Utah. 1911. pp. 1–138. (Full text)
- "The ethno-botany of the Gosiute Indians of Utah". Memoirs of the American Anthropological Association 2: 330–384. 1911. (Full text)
- The Annelida Polychaeta. Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College. 1919. pp. 1–514, 80 plates. (Full text; Plates)
- The Life and Philosophy of W. H. Chamberlin (1925) (Scan, PD-US not renewed)
- The Kingdom of Man (1938)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1967, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 55 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse