Author:Reginald Heber Howe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ho||Reginald Heber Howe
|American ornithologist and naturalist; also known as Reginald Heber Howe, Jr.|
- “Every Bird;” a guide to the identification of the birds of woodland, beach and ocean. (1896)
- "Birds' Tongues in Pictures". Auk 14 (4): 413. 1897.
- On the birds′ highway (1899)
- The birds of Rhode Island (1899)
- The birds of Brookline, Massachusetts (1900)
- A new race of Microtus pennsilvanicus (1901)
- The birds of Massachusetts
- A supplement to The birds of Rhode Island (1903)
- Manual of the Odonata of New England (1917)
- Howe, R. H. 1902. Hylemathrous vs. Troglodytes for the House Wren. The Auk 19(1): 89–90.
- Howe, R. H. 1906. Lichens of Mount Monadnock, New Hampshire. The American Naturalist 40:(477): 661–665.