Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Richard Baker
|English politician and chronicler|
- Chronicle of the Kings of England from the Time of the Romans' Government unto the Death of King James (1643, and many subsequent editions).
- Cato Variegatus or Catoes Morall Distichs, Translated and Paraphrased by Sir Richard Baker, Knight (London, 1636)
- Meditations on the Lord's Prayer (1637)
- Translation of New Epistles by Moonsieur D'Balzac (1638)
- Apologie for Laymen's Writing in Divinity, with a Short Meditation upon the Fall of Lucifer (1641)
- Motives for Prayer upon the seaven dayes of ye weeke (1642)
- a translation of Virgilio Malvezzi's Discourses upon Cornelius Tacitus (1642)
- Theatrum Redivivum, or The Theatre Vindicated, a reply to the Histrio-Mastix of William Prynne (1642).
Works about Baker