Author:Richard Carnac Temple
|←Author Index: Te||Richard Carnac Temple
Bart., C.I.E. Lieut.-Colonel. Formerly Chief Commissioner, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Hon. Fellow of Trinity Hall, Cambridge. Joint-author of Andamanese Language; &c
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. C. T."
- Wide-awake Stories (Punjab Folk Tales) (1884), with Flora Annie Steel
- Legends of the Punjab (1883-90), ed.
- The Thirty Seven Nats, a Phase of Spirit Worship Prevailing in Burma, London, W. Griggs (1906)
- "Every-Day Life of Indian Women", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, November 1888
- “Nicobar Islands,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911