Author:Richard Copley Christie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ch||Richard Copley Christie
|English scholar, educationalist and bibliophile; chancellor of the Diocese of Manchester |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. C. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. C. C."
- Etienne Dolet, the Martyr of the Renaissance (1880) 
- The marquis de Morante: his library and its catalogue: his library and its catalogue (1883)
- The Old Church and School Libraries of Lancashire (1885)
- Diary and Correspondence of Dr John Worthington (1886), contributions
- Selected essays and papers of Richard Copley Christie (1902)  contributions from William Arthur Shaw
- Annales Cestrienses: Or, Chronicle of the Abbey of S. Werberg, at Chester (1887)
- A Bibliography of the Works Written and Edited by Dr. John Worthington (1888)
- On Some Economical Views of the Greek Philosophers: A Paper Read Before the Manchester Statistical Society, December 18th 1856 (1857)
- Christie, Alexander
- Christie, Hugh
- Christie, Thomas (1761-1796)
- Christie, William (1748-1823)
- Copley, Anthony
- Copley, Thomas
- Pattison, Mark
- Volusene, Florence
- Quarterly Review (1893)
- Macmillan's Magazine (1885)
- English Historical Review (1895)
Works about Christie
- "Christie, Richard Copley," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Christie, Richard Copley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Christie, Richard Copley," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Christie, Richard Copley," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols. Christie