Author:Richard Frederick Littledale
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Li||Richard Frederick Littledale
|M.A., LL.D., D.C.L.; Anglo-Irish clergyman and controversialist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. F. L."
- Religious Communities of Women in the Early Church
- Catholic Ritual in the Church of England
- Why Ritualists do not become Roman Catholics
- “Jesuits” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1881).
- “Trappists” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- “Trent, Council of” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- "Littledale, Richard Frederick," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.