Author:Richard Frederick Littledale
|←Author Index: Li||Richard Frederick Littledale
M.A., LL.D., D.C.L.; Anglo-Irish clergyman and controversialist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. F. L."
- Religious Communities of Women in the Early Church
- Catholic Ritual in the Church of England
- Why Ritualists do not become Roman Catholics
- “Jesuits,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with Ethelred Luke Taunton)
- “Jesuits” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1881.
- “Littledale, Richard Frederick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.