Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gl||Richard Glover
|English poet and politician|
- Leonidas, a Poem (1737) (external scan)
- London, or the Progress of Commerce (1739)
- Admiral Hosier's Ghost (1739)
- Boadicea (1753)
- Medea (1761)
- "To the Blue Gentian on a High Alp" in Littell's Living Age, 134 (1735)
- Athenaid (1787)
- Memoirs of a distinguished literary and political Character from 1742 to 1757 (1813)
Works about Glover
- "Glover, Richard," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Glover, Richard," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Glover, Richard," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Glover, Richard," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)