Author:Richard Herne Shepherd
|←Author Index: Sh||Richard Herne Shepherd
|English publisher; published reprints and bibliographies of poets|
- The School of Pantagruel, 1862
- Poetical sketches by William Blake now first reprinted from the original edition of 1783. 1868
- Translations from Charles Baudelaire, with a few original poems, 1869
- The Plays and Poems of Henry Glapthorne: Now first collected with illustrative notes and a memoir of the Author, 2 volumes, London, J. Pearson, 1874.
- The complete works in prose and verse of Charles Lamb, from the original editions with the cancelled passages restored, and many pieces now first collected 1875
- Tamerlane and other poems, Poe, EA. 1884 reprint
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley: From the Original Editions. London: Chatto and Windus, 1888.
- Inedited remains in verse and prose of Izaak Walton
- The Hitherto Uncollected Writings of Thomas Moore, Prose and Verse, Humorous, Satirical and Sentimental, chiefly from the Author's MSS., and all hitherto Inedited and Uncollected
Works about Shepherd
- “Shepherd, Richard Herne,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.